Lost Ruins of Arnak
On an uninhabited island in uncharted seas, explorers have found traces of a great civilization. Now you will lead an expedition to explore the island, find lost artifacts, and face fearsome guardians, all in a quest to learn the island’s secrets.
Lost Ruins of Arnak combines deck building, worker placement and resource management in a game of exploration and discovery:
- In addition to traditional deckbuilder effects, cards can also be used to place workers.
- New worker actions become available as players explore the island.
- Some actions require resources instead of workers — building a solid resource base will be essential.
- Limited to one action per turn, players must decide which action will benefit them the most.
- Decks are small, and randomness is heavily mitigated by the wealth of tactical decisions offered on the game board.
- With a variety of worker actions, artifacts, and equipment cards, the setup for each game will be unique, encouraging players to explore new strategies to meet the challenge.
Out of stock